Who does not like comics right? They are funny, humorous, cute and the drawings keep us entertained. However we cannot expect all the comics to be like that as there are some comics that are dark, edgy and full of gore.
Today we are looking at 12 of those comics that start off as wholesome, but have dark endings. Let us start the list:
- Have you ever imagined the backstory of the things that you inherit from your ancestors? Of course your parents or grandparents tell you a different story regarding that certain object, but the truth might be something else. Maybe your forefathers just gave that thing to their children because they did not like it and thinking it as a keepsake, those things are passed from generation to generation.
- Have you ever prayed for victory before a competition? If yes, then not only you but there are other participants too who are praying for their victory. Everyone may have a different God, like in this case, we got Jesus and Ganesha. I cannot even imagine what Gods go through just to fulfill our wishes.
- Researchers say that you are 14% more likely to die on your birthday, and that just keeps me haunting everytime when my birthday arrives. Whether it be Ingrid Bergman, William Shakespeare, George Kelly, Ella Baker, etc, they all died on their birthday. So we can say that the death angel is more active on our birthday than any other day. This phenomenon is called “Birthday Perisher”.
- If you have ever been to an ophthalmologist, you will know the struggles and pressure that they put on you. If you mess up a little, they are gonna hand you a bunch of eye drops and glass recommendations. The same with this lad here, when the ophthalmologist pointed to the letter “E”, his eyes were so damn powerful that he spotted a small bee. But the kid ain’t that lucky.
- Live a life with no regrets, and here Dr. Carter is a perfect example for it. So what if you don’t have kids. You can live a long and happy life without having kids, and of course you won’t have to stress much regarding them. You are free of your parental responsibilities and can enjoy your adulthood with all the joy.
- Imagine you see a shark and out of panic, you drown in the sea, and the same shark comes to save you because it has no intention of hurting you. But by the time the shark arrives for your rescue, you are already getting closer to seeing the angel of death, and it performs CPR on you. As sharks got much stronger and scarier jaws, it bites you off in the name of CPR. Now that is nasty.
- Now lizards are taking cheating to a whole new level. We have often seen movies and TV shows, where the wife is having sex with her boyfriend, and when husband arrives, the boyfriend quickly hides under the bed or behind the curtains. Well, in the case of chameleons, it definitely seems like they don’t need cover. Thanks to their environmentally gifted ability to change their colors.
- This is what happens when white people go to Africa or any hunger stricken country for food donation. It is clearly seen how much people in rich countries waste food, and if we look at the statistics, it can actually feed half the population of the hunger stricken countries. Food fight is a game for them, while the people in poor countries even suffer to eat 2 spoons of rice and a piece of bread.
- When you do something and you are extremely proud of it, don’t you ever wish that your parents or grandparents who died long ago, were there to see your achievements. Well in my case, I sometimes do, and so did this lad here. But who knows what is going on in life after death. Maybe they are having the best time, like this grandpa who was soon going to fuck this angel, but his grandson just wished for him to come back and boom, back to Earth.
- If you have ever watched The Lion King, how do you think Mufasa was elected as a king? Was he democratically elected or his father passed the crown to him? But let us come to the reality as people consider lions to be the king of the jungle. Have you ever seen any other wild animal accepting it? Well no, and if they ever start a riot against the lions, they are gonna chew them raw.
- When humans say that robots should have AI, we really hope they don’t give the robots the thing called “humanity”. In today’s world, this word has completely changed its meaning as humans are getting more destructive in the name of intelligence and curiosity. Millions of animals and plants are destroyed for the sake of the settlement of humans, and what worse could it be when we are destroying our planet just to live on it.
- Now this one just got pretty dark. We don’t even know what to say. See it for yourself.
So these are the list of 12 funny comics with dark endings. Hope you like it and we will soon be back with part 2.